Last updated: 10/30/12
If you play an online Nimble game or application that uses a social network such as Facebook, we are going to give you an option to use Facebook to facilitate your sign-up and subsequent login. Why? Simple – to save you typing. It also allow us to show you which of your friends, if any, are also playing the game. That’s it. We’re not spamming them, selling your or their data, or anything nefarious.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.